- To evaluate the prevalence of burnout and satisfaction with work-life integration (WLI) among physicians and US workers in 2020 relative to 2011, 2014, and 2017.
- To explore the relationship between immediate supervisor leadership behaviors and burnout and professional satisfaction of health care employees.
- To evaluate the prevalence of burnout and satisfaction with work-life integration among physicians and other US workers in 2017 compared with 2011 and 2014.
- To evaluate physician burnout, well-being, and work unit safety grades in relationship to perceived major medical errors.
- To evaluate the relationship between burnout, satisfaction with electronic health records and work-life integration, and the career plans of US physicians.