- a.Oncocytic parathyroid neoplasms are functional and associated with increased parathyroid hormone and serum calcium levels.
- b.Oncocytic parathyroid neoplasms are always benign.
- c.Oncocytic parathyroid neoplasms occur only in women.
- d.Oncocytic cells are identified only in single-gland parathyroid disease and are not seen in multiglandular parathyroid disease.
- Oxyphil parathyroid carcinomas: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 10 cases.Am J Surg Pathol. 2002; 26: 344-349
- Overview of the 2022 WHO classification of parathyroid tumors.Endocr Pathol. 2022; 33: 64-89