- a.Anastomosing hemangioma is the most common type of hemangioma.
- b.Anastomosing hemangioma most commonly occurs in the distal extremities.
- c.Anastomosing hemangiomas have been found to have recurrent GNAQ and GNA14 mutations.
- d.Anastomosing hemangioma is a high-grade malignant vascular tumor.
- Anastomosing hemangiomas arising in unusual locations: a clinicopathologic study of 17 soft tissue cases showing a predilection for the paraspinal region.Am J Surg Pathol. 2016; 40: 1084-1089
- Anastomosing hemangioma of the genitourinary tract: a lesion mimicking angiosarcoma.Am J Surg Pathol. 2009; 33: 1364-1369
- Recurrent GNAQ mutations in anastomosing hemangiomas.Mod Pathol. 2017; 30: 722-727
- Recurrent GNA14 mutations in anastomosing haemangiomas.Histopathology. 2018; 73: 354-357