Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical prediction of acute aortic dissection.Arch Intern Med. 2000; 160: 2977-2982https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.160.19.2977
- Prospective validation of Wells criteria in the evaluation of patients with suspected pulmonary embolism.Ann Emerg Med. 2004; 44: 503-510https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2004.04.002
- Spontaneous pneumothorax.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 868-874https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJM200003233421207
- Prinzmetal angina.in: StatPearls. StatPearls Publishing, 2021
- ACC/AHA guidelines for the management of patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction—executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 1999 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Acute Myocardial Infarction).Circulation. 2004; 110 (Published correction appears in Circulation. 2005;111(15):2013. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.0000134791.68010.FA): 588-636
- Esmolol: a review of its therapeutic efficacy and pharmacokinetic characteristics.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1995; 28: 190-202https://doi.org/10.2165/00003088-199528030-00002
- Drug therapy: sodium nitroprusside.N Engl J Med. 1975; 292: 294-297https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJM197502062920606
- CRUSADE Investigators. Association of intravenous morphine use and outcomes in acute coronary syndromes: results from the CRUSADE Quality Improvement Initiative.Am Heart J. 2005; 149: 1043-1049https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ahj.2005.02.010
- Arrhythmic cardiac arrest due to isolated coronary artery spasm: long-term outcome of seven resuscitated patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 31: 57-61https://doi.org/10.1016/s0735-1097(97)00442-7
- 3-Year follow-up of patients with coronary artery spasm as cause of acute coronary syndrome: the CASPAR (Coronary Artery Spasm in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome) study follow-up.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 147-152https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2010.08.626
- Prognostic significance of the pattern of multivessel spasm in patients with variant angina.Jpn Circ J. 1999; 63: 509-513https://doi.org/10.1253/jcj.63.509
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty for the treatment of variant angina.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 1046-1054https://doi.org/10.1016/s0735-1097(85)80004-8
See end of article for correct answers to questions.