Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Late Assessment of Thrombolytic Efficacy (LATE) study with alteplase 6-24 hours after onset of acute myocardial infarction.Lancet. 1993; 342: 759-766
- 2017 ESC guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation: the Task Force for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 119-177
- Acute coronary care in the elderly, part II: ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction: a scientific statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association Council on Clinical Cardiology: in collaboration with the Society of Geriatric Cardiology.Circulation. 2007; 115: 2570-2589
- Reperfusion in patients with renal dysfunction after presentation with ST-segment elevation or left bundle branch block: GRACE (Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events).JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2009; 2: 26-33
- Mechanical complications of acute myocardial infarction: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2021; 144: e16-e35
- Surgical repair of ventricular septal defect after myocardial infarction: outcomes from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons National Database.Ann Thorac Surg. 2012; 94 (discussion 443-444): 436-443
- Ischemic left ventricular free wall rupture: prediction, diagnosis, and treatment.Ann Thorac Surg. 1997; 64: 1509-1513
- Prehospital delay in patients with acute coronary syndromes (from the Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events [GRACE]).Am J Cardiol. 2009; 103: 598-603
- Multivariate analysis of predictors of pre-hospital delay in acute coronary syndrome.Int J Cardiol. 2013; 168: 2706-2713
- Trends in prehospital delay time and use of emergency medical services for acute myocardial infarction: experience in 4 US communities from 1987-2000.Am Heart J. 2005; 150: 392-400
- Timing is everything: motivating patients to call 9-1-1 at onset of acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2001; 104: 1210-1211
See end of article for correct answers to questions.