Abbreviations and Acronyms:ACA (Affordable Care Act), CP (cerebral palsy)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prevalence of mental health disorders among adults with cerebral palsy: a cross-sectional analysis.Ann Intern Med. 2019; 171: 328-333
- Noncommunicable disease among adults with cerebral palsy: a matched cohort study.Neurology. 2019; 93: e1385-e1396
- Chronic conditions in adults with cerebral palsy.JAMA. 2015; 314: 2303-2305
- Incidence of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and inflammatory musculoskeletal diseases in adults with cerebral palsy: a population-based cohort study.Bone. 2019; 125: 30-35
- Life course health development of individuals with neurodevelopmental conditions.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2017; 59: 470-476
- Adults with chronic health conditions originating in childhood: inpatient experience in children's hospitals.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: 5-13
- Cerebral palsy in Canada, 2011-2031: results of a microsimulation modelling study of epidemiological and cost impacts.Health Promot Chronic Dis Prev Can. 2020; 40: 25-37
- Chronic disease risk among adults with cerebral palsy: the role of premature sarcopoenia, obesity and sedentary behaviour.Obes Rev. 2013; 14: 171-182
- Long-term survival for a cohort of adults with cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2006; 48: 90-95
- Multimorbidity in middle-aged adults with cerebral palsy.Am J Med. 2017; 130 (744.e749-744.e745)
- Age-related trends in cardiometabolic disease among adults with cerebral palsy.Dev Med Child Neurol. 2019; 61: 484-489
- Risk of depression and anxiety in adults with cerebral palsy.JAMA Neurol. 2019; 76: 294-300
- Are the health needs of young people with cerebral palsy met during transition from child to adult health care?.Child Care Health Dev. 2018; 44: 355-363
- Transition of care in adolescents with cerebral palsy: a survey of current practices.PM R. 2017; 9: 258-264
Tikkanen R, Osborn R, Mossialos E, Djordjevic A, Wharton G. International Health Care System Profiles. The Commonwealth Fund website. https://www.commonwealthfund.org/international-health-policy-center/countries. Accessed June 10, 2020
Potential Competing Interests: The authors report no potential competing interests.