- a.Fibroadenomas are most common in post-menopausal women.
- b.Fibroadenomas may grow rapidly during pregnancy.
- c.Fibroadenomas are malignant neoplasms.
- d.Fibroadenomas often recur after complete surgical excision.
- Diagnosis and management of benign, atypical, and intermediate breast lesions detected on core needle biopsy.Mayo Clin Proc. 2014; 89: 536-547
- Intermediate and long-term outcomes of fibroadenoma excision in adolescent and young adult patients.Breast J. 2019; 25: 91-95
- Long-term outcome of benign fibroadenomas treated by ultrasound guided percutaneous excision.Breast J. 2008; 14: 275-278