- Wadman M.
- Couzin-Frankel J.
- Kaiser J.
- Matacic C.
Abbreviations and Acronyms:COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019)
- How does coronavirus kill? Clinicians trace a ferocious rampage through the body, from brain to toes. 2020. Science.https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/how-does-coronavirus-kill-clinicians-trace-ferocious-rampage-through-body-brain-toesDate accessed: April 17, 2020
- Association between hypoxemia and mortality in patients with COVID-19.Mayo Clin Proc. 2020; 95: 1138-1147
- Hypoxia in COVID-19: sign of severity or cause for poor outcomes.Mayo Clin Proc. 2020; 95: 1094-1096
- Hypoxia and inflammation.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 656-665
- Low oxygen tension enhances hepatitis C virus replication.J Virol. 2013; 87: 2935-2948
- A role of hypoxia- inducible factor 1 alpha in Murine Gammaherpesvirus 68 (MHV68) lytic replication and reactivation from latency.PLoS Pathog. 2019; 15: e1008192
- Regulation of hypoxic pulmonary vasoconstriction: basic mechanisms.Eur Resp J. 2008; 32: 1639-1651
- Hypoxia downregulates protein S expression.Blood. 2018; 132: 452-455
- Association of noninvasive oxygenation strategies with all-cause mortality in adults with acute hypoxemic respiratory failure A systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA. 2020; 324: 57-67
- Alternatives to invasive ventilation in the COVID-19 pandemic.JAMA. 2020; 324: 43-44
Potential Competing Interests: The authors have no reported no potential competing interests.