- Risk factors for SARS transmission from patients requiring intubation: a multicentre investigation in Toronto, Canada.PLoS One. 2010; 5: e10717
- Aerosol-generating procedures and risk of transmission of acute respiratory infections to healthcare workers: a systematic review.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e35797
- Noninvasive mechanical ventilation in high-risk pulmonary infections: a clinical review.Eur Respir Rev. 2014; 23: 427-438
- Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection (SARI) when COVID-19 disease is suspected: interim guidance.Published March 13, 2020. Accessed March 28, 2020)
- Pragmatic recommendations for intubating critically ill patients with suspected COVID-19.JACEP Open. 2020; 1
- Expert recommendations for tracheal intubation in critically ill patients with novel coronavirus disease 2019.Chin Med Sci J. 2020; 35: 105-109
- Practical recommendations for critical care and anesthesiology teams caring for novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) patients.Can J Anesth. 2020; 67: 568-576
- Consensus statement: Safe Airway Society principles of airway management and tracheal intubation specific to the COVID-19 adult patient group.Med J Aust. 2020; 212: 472-481
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: guidelines on the management of critically ill adults with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).Crit Care Med. 2020; 48: 440-469
- Perioperative considerations for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): clinical communication from the Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation (APSF). Online publication February 12, 2020.https://www.apsf.org/news-updates/perioperative-considerations-for-the-2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/Date accessed: March 28, 2020
- Pediatric airway management in COVID-19 patients: consensus guidelines from the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia's Pediatric Difficult Intubation Collaborative and the Canadian Pediatric Anesthesia Society.Anesth Analg. 2020; 131: 61-73
Grant Support: No grant support was provided for this article.
Potential Competing Interests: The authors report no competing interests.