Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU).
- Adams J.G.
- Walls R.M.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19).Accessed May 15, 2020)
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU).Accessed May 15, 2020.)
- Supporting the health care workforce during the COVID-19 global epidemic.JAMA. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2020.3972
- Hospital surge capacity in a tertiary emergency referral centre during the COVID-19 outbreak in Italy.Anaesthesia. 2020; 75: 928-934
- Personal protective equipment during the COVID-19 pandemic - a narrative review.Anaesthesia. 2020; 75: 920-927
- Covid-19: the crisis of personal protective equipment in the US.BMJ. 2020; 369: m1367
- Waste not, want not: the re-usability of N95 masks.Anesth Analg. 2020; 131: 3
- Protecting healthcare personnel from 2019-nCoV infection risks: lessons and suggestions.Front Med. 2020; 14: 229-231
- COVID-19 containment: China provides important lessons for global response.Front Med. 2020; 14: 215-219
- Is Africa prepared for tackling the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) epidemic. Lessons from past outbreaks, ongoing pan-African public health efforts, and implications for the future.Int J Infect Dis. 2020; 93: 233-236
- A rapid advice guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infected pneumonia (standard version).Mil Med Res. 2020; 7: 4
- Clinical features of cases and a cluster of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Bolivia imported from Italy and Spain.Travel Med Infect Dis. 2020; 35: 101653
- Telemedicine in the time of coronavirus.J Pain Symptom Manage. 2020; 60: e12-e14
- WhatsApp messenger as a teledermatology tool during coronavirus disease (COVID-19): from bedside to phone-side.Clin Exp Dermatol. 2020; 45: 739-740
- Proposed protocol to keep COVID-19 out of hospitals.CMAJ. 2020; 192: E264-E265
- Video consultations for COVID-19.BMJ. 2020; 368: m998
- Virtually perfect? Telemedicine for COVID-19.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 1679-1681
- COVID-19 and health care's digital revolution.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: e82
- Rapid scale-up of telehealth during the COVID-19 pandemic and implications for subspecialty care in rural areas.J Rural Health. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1111/jrh.12433
- Global telemedicine implementation and integration within health systems to fight the COVID-19 pandemic: a call to action.JMIR Public Health Surveill. 2020; 6: e18810
- Electronic personal protective equipment: a strategy to protect emergency department providers in the age of COVID-19.J Am Med Inform Assoc. 2020; 27: 967-971
Grant Support: This work was supported by the Foundation Award through the Noaber Foundation, arranged via the Center for Connected Care.
Potential Competing Interests: The authors report no potential competing interests.