- Treatment considerations for COVID-19: a critical review of the evidence (or lack thereof).Mayo Clin Proc. 2020; 95: 2037-2038
- Tocilizumab improves significantly clinical outcomes of patients with moderate or severe COVID-19 pneumonia. APHP website.https://www.aphp.fr/contenu/tocilizumab-improves-significantly-clinical-outcomes-patients-moderate-or-severe-covid-19Date accessed: April 4, 2020
- Baricitinib as potential treatment for 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease.Lancet. 2020; 395: e30-e31
- COVID-19: combining antiviral and anti-inflammatory treatments.Lancet Infect Dis. 2020; 20: 400-402
- NIH clinical trial shows remdesivir accelerates recovery from advanced COVID-19. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases website.https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/nih-clinical-trial-shows-remdesivir-accelerates-recovery-advanced-covid-19Date accessed: April 29, 2020
- Remdesivir in adults with severe COVID-19: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicentre trial.Lancet. 2020; 395: P1569-P1578
Potential Competing Interests: Dr Razonable serves as the principal investigator in clinical trials for tocilizumab and sarilumab. The other authors report no competing interests.