- Yang X.
- Yu Y.
- Xu J.
- et al.
- Arentz M.
- Yim E.
- Klaff L.
- et al.
- Shi S.
- Qin M.
- Shen B.
- et al.
- Hu H.
- Ma F.
- Wei X.
- Fang Y.
- Inciardi R.M.
- Lupi L.
- Zaccone G.
- et al.
- Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study.([published online ahead of print February 24, 2020]. Lancet Respir Med)
- Characteristics and outcomes of 21 critically ill patients with COVID-19 in Washington state.([published online ahead of print March 19, 2020]. JAMA)
- Clinical characteristics of 138 hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus–infected pneumonia in Wuhan, China.JAMA. 2020; 323: 1061-1069
- Association of cardiac injury with mortality in hospitalized patients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China.([published online ahead of print March 25, 2020]. JAMA Cardiol)
- Coronavirus fulminant myocarditis saved with glucocorticoid and human immunoglobulin.([published online ahead of print March 16, 2020]. Eur Heart J)
- Cardiac involvement in a patient with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).([published online ahead of print March 27, 2020]. JAMA Cardiol)
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 61: e78-e140
- Executive Group on behalf of the Joint European Society of Cardiology (ESC)/American College of Cardiology (ACC)/American Heart Association (AHA)/World Heart Federation (WHF) Task Force for the Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction. Fourth universal definition of myocardial infarction (2018).J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 72: 2231-2264
- Acute myocardial infarction after laboratory-confirmed influenza infection.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 2540
- Significance of elevated cardiac troponin T levels in critically ill patients with acute respiratory disease.Am J Med. 2010; 123: 1049-1058
- Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study [published correction appears in Lancet. 2020;395(10229):1038].Lancet. 2020; 395: 1054-1062
- Cardiac troponin I in patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): evidence from a meta-analysis.([published online ahead of print March 10, 2020]. Prog Cardiovasc Dis)
- Type 2 myocardial infarction: JACC Review Topic of the Week.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 1846-1860
- Acute myocardial infarction and influenza: a meta-analysis of case-control studies.Heart. 2015; 101: 1738-1747
- Role of acute infection in triggering acute coronary syndromes.Lancet Infect Dis. 2010; 10: 83-92
- Influenza as a trigger for acute myocardial infarction or death from cardiovascular disease: a systematic review.Lancet Infect Dis. 2009; 9: 601-610
- Considerations for cardiac catheterization laboratory procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic perspectives from the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions Emerging Leader Mentorship (SCAI ELM) members and graduates.([published online ahead of print March 25, 2020]. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv)
- Regional systems of care to optimize timeliness of reperfusion therapy for ST-elevation myocardial infarction: the Mayo Clinic STEMI Protocol.Circulation. 2007; 116: 729-736
- Clinical applications of ultrasonic enhancing agents in echocardiography: 2018 American Society of Echocardiography Guidelines Update.J Am Soc Echocardiogr. 2018; 31: 241-274
Potential Competing Interests: Dr Jaffe has received consulting fees from Abbott, Beckman, Siemens, Roche, ET Healthcare, SphingoTec, Brava, Quidel, Blade, and Novartis (outside the submitted work). The other authors report no competing interests.