Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Geriatrics and the perioperative surgical home.Anesthesiol Clin. 2015; 33: 439-445
- Relative efficacy and safety of topical non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for osteoarthritis: a systematic review and network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials and observational studies.Br J Sports Med. 2018; 52: 643-650
- Pain management in the cirrhotic patient: the clinical challenge.Mayo Clin Proc. 2010; 85: 451-458
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and risk of heart failure in four European countries: nested case-control study.BMJ. 2016; 354: i4857
- Fall-risk–increasing drugs: a systematic review and meta-analysis: II. psychotropics.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2018; 19: 371.e11-371.e17
- Use of antiepileptic drugs and risk of falls in old age: a systematic review.Epilepsy Res. 2017; 138: 98-104
- Tricyclic antidepressant and/or gamma-aminobutyric acid-analog use is associated with fall risk in diabetic peripheral neuropathy.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2019; 67: 1174-1181
- The effects of cannabis among adults with chronic pain and an overview of general harms: a systematic review.Ann Intern Med. 2017; 167: 319-331
- Trends in abuse and misuse of prescription opioids among older adults.Drug Alcohol Depend. 2015; 149: 117-121
- Effect of age on opioid prescribing, overdose, and mortality in Massachusetts, 2011 to 2015.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2019; 67: 128-132
- Polypharmacy and Opioid Use among Medicare Part D enrollees. Report to the Congress: Medicare and the Health Care Delivery System. June 2015 (Chapter 5)
- Safety of benzodiazepines and opioids in very severe respiratory disease: national prospective study.BMJ. 2014; 348: g445
- Fall-risk–increasing drugs: a systematic review and meta-analysis: III. others.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2018; 19: 372.e1-372.e8
- Relationship between pain and opioid analgesics on the development of delirium following hip fracture.J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2003; 58: 76-81
- The impact of Alzheimer's disease on the functional connectivity between brain regions underlying pain perception.Eur J Pain. 2011; 15: 568.e1-568.e11
- Efficacy of treating pain to reduce behavioural disturbances in residents of nursing homes with dementia: cluster randomised clinical trial.BMJ. 2011; 343https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d4065
Potential Competing Interests: The authors report no competing interests.