Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Distress among matriculating medical students relative to the general population.Acad Med. 2014; 89: 1520-1525
Trockel M, Hamidi MS, Menon NK, et al. Self-valuation: attending to the most important instrument in the practice of medicine. Mayo Clin Proc. 2019;94(10):2022-2031.
- Healthcare staff wellbeing, burnout, and patient safety: a systematic review.PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0159015
- Physician well-being: the reciprocity of practice efficiency, culture of wellness, and personal resilience. NEJM Catalyst.Published April 26, 2017. Accessed January 30, 2019.)
- Association of an educational program in mindful communication with burnout, empathy, and attitudes among primary care physicians.JAMA. 2009; 302: 1284-1293
- Physician wellbeing: a critical deficiency in resilience education and training.Acad Psychiatry. 2016; 40: 9-12
- Physical activity habits of physicians and medical students influence their counseling practices.Br J Sports Med. 2009; 43: 89-92
- Changes in burnout and satisfaction with work-life balance in physicians and the general US working population between 2011 and 2014..Mayo Clin Proc. 2015; 90: 1600-1613
Potential Competing Interests: The authors report no competing interests.