Abbreviation and Acronym:ATUS (American Time Use Survey)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gender differences in time spent on parenting and domestic responsibilities by high-achieving young physician-researchers.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 344-353
- Integrated Public Use Microdata Series. Variables.https://www.atusdata.org/atus-action/variables/groupDate accessed: February 15, 2018
- American Time Use Survey User's Guide: Understanding ATUS 2003 to 2016.https://www.bls.gov/tus/atususersguide.pdfDate accessed: February 15, 2018
- Opportunity costs of ambulatory medical care in the United States.Am J Manag Care. 2015; 21: 567-574
- The opportunity costs of informal elder-care in the United States: new estimates from the American Time Use Survey.Health Serv Res. 2015; 50: 871-882
- Hours worked among US dual physician couples with children, 2000 to 2015.JAMA Intern Med. 2017; 177: 1524-1525
Grant Support: This study was supported by Early Independence Award grant 1DP5OD017897-01 (A.B.J.) from the Office of the Director, National Institutes of Health , and by grant T32-AG000186 (D.P.L.) from the National Institute on Aging .
Potential Competing Interests: Dr Jena reports receiving consulting fees unrelated to this work from Pfizer Inc, Hill-Rom Services Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, and Precision Health Economics, a company providing consulting services to the life sciences industry.