Abbreviations and Acronyms:BSA (body surface area), MFS (Marfan syndrome)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The revised Ghent nosology for the Marfan syndrome.J Med Genet. 2010; 47: 476-485
- A clinical appraisal of different Z-score equations for aortic root assessment in the diagnostic evaluation of Marfan syndrome.Genet Med. 2013; 15 ([published correction appears in Genet Med. 2015;17(1):93]): 528-532
- Undifferentiated connective tissue diseases (UCTD): a review of the literature and a proposal for preliminary classification criteria.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 1999; 17: 615-620
- Defining unclassifiable connective tissue diseases: incomplete, undifferentiated, or both?.J Rheumatol. 2005; 32: 213-215
- 2010 ACCF/AHA/AATS/ACR/ASA/SCA/SCAI/SIR/STS/SVM guidelines for the diagnosis and management of patients with thoracic aortic disease: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American College of Radiology, American Stroke Association, Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Interventional Radiology, Society of Thoracic Surgeons, and Society for Vascular Medicine.Circulation. 2010; 121 ([published correction appears in Circulation. 2010;122(4):e410]): e266-e369
For editorial comment, see page 136
Potential Competing Interests: The authors report no competing interests.
Data Previously Presented: These data were presented at the AATS Aortic Symposium in New York, NY, May 12-13, 2016.