Abbreviations and Acronyms:ASCT (autologous stem cell transplant), MEL (melphalan), MM (multiple myeloma)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- High-dose intravenous melphalan for plasma-cell leukaemia and myeloma.Lancet. 1983; 2: 822-824
- Lenalidomide, bortezomib, and dexamethasone with transplantation for myeloma.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 1311-1320
- Single versus double autologous stem-cell transplantation for multiple myeloma.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 2495-2502
- High-dose chemotherapy with hematopoietic stem-cell rescue for multiple myeloma.N Engl J Med. 2003; 348: 1875-1883
- Medical education in the United States. Introduction.JAMA. 1969; 210: 1455-1456
- Transplantation-related toxicity and mortality in older autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation recipients.Am J Hematol. 2017; 92: E529-E533
- In-hospital mortality and post-transplantation complications in elderly multiple myeloma patients undergoing autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: a population-based study.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2017; 23: 1203-1207
- Management of myeloma-associated renal dysfunction in the era of novel therapies.Expert Rev Hematol. 2012; 5 (quiz 67-68): 51-66
Potential Competing Interests: The authors report no competing interests.