Abbreviations and Acronyms:ABMS (American Board of Medical Specialties), BOD (board of directors)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Association of American Medical Colleges. Table 1: Medical Students, Selected Years, 1965-2012. https://www.aamc.org/download/305282/data. Accessed May 27, 2016.
Association of American Medical Colleges. Women in U.S. Academic Medicine and Science: Statistics and Benchmarking Report 2011-2012. https://www.aamc.org/download/415556/data/2011-2012wimsstatsreport.pdf. Accessed June 10, 2016.
American Board of Medical Specialties. 2013-2014 ABMS Board Certification Report. http://www.abms.org/media/84770/2013_2014_abmscertreport.pdf. Accessed May 27, 2016.
- AAMC Data Book: Medical Schools and Teaching Hospitals by the Numbers. 82-86. Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, DC2015: 137-138
- Smart D. Physician Characteristics and Distribution in the US. 2015 ed. American Medical Association, Chicago, IL2014: 441-449
- Diversity begets diversity? the effects of board composition on the appointment and success of women CEOs.Soc Sci Res. 2015; 53: 137-147
- The impact of gendered organizational systems on women's career advancement.Front Psychol. 2015; 6: 905
Potential Competing Interests: Dr Goyal is on the Board of Directors of the American Board of Emergency Medicine, an ABMS Member Board.