Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pets and sleep.Sleep. 2002; 25 ([poster abstract]) ([abstract suppl]): A520
American Pet Products Association. 2012-2013 APPA National Pet Owners Survey Statistics: Pet Ownership and Annual Expenses. www.americanpetproducts.com. Accessed December 10, 2013.
American Veterinary Medical Association. www.avma.org. Accessed December 10, 2013.
- Introduction.in: Cesar's Way: The Natural, Everyday Guide to Understanding and Correcting Common Dog Problems. Random House, New York, NY2006: 2
- Mental Health Issues in Captive Birds.in: McMillan J.D. Mental Health and Well-Being in Animals. John Wiley and Sons, Hoboken, NJ2008: 285
Abstract presented at: Sleep 2014 meeting, May 31-June 4, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota; Mayo Public Affairs, Are Your Pets Disturbing Your Sleep? You're Not Alone, Mayo Clinic Study Finds, June 6, 2014; and, NPR radio program Take Care on Sunday evening, August 30, 2015, at 6:30 pm ET on NPR affiliate WRVO Public Media (www.wrvo.org).