Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Echocardiography in diagnosis of aortic dissection.Lancet. 1989; 1: 457-460
- Transesophageal two-dimensional echocardiography and color Doppler flow velocity mapping in the evaluation of cardiac valve prostheses.Circulation. 1988; 78: 848-855
- Transesophageal echocardiography in patients with cerebral ischemic events and arterial embolism—a European multicenter study (abstract).Circulation. 1989; 80: II-473
- Echocardiography in infective endocarditis: reassessment of prognostic implications of vegetation size determined by the transthoracic and the transesophageal approach.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 14: 631-638
- Transesophageal echocardiography: technique, anatomic correlations, implementation, and clinical applications.Mayo Clin Proc. 1988; 63: 649-680
- Bi-plane color transesophageal Doppler echocardiography (color TEE): its advantages and limitations.Int J Card Imaging. 1989; 4: 57-58
- Wide-field transesophageal echocardiographic tomography: feasibility study.Mayo Clin Proc. 1990; 65: 31-37
- Transesophageal echo computer tomography: a new method for dynamic 3-D imaging of the heart (abstract).J Am Coll Cardiol. 1989; 13: 68A
- Seward JB Tajik AJ Edwards WD Hagler DJ Two-Dimensional Echocardiographic Atlas. Vol 1: Congenital Heart Disease. Springer-Ver-lag, New York1987
- Report of the American Society of Echocardiography Committee on Nomenclature and Standards in Two-Dimensional Echocardiography.Circulation. 1980; 62: 212-217
- Photography of medical specimens: experiences from teaching cardiovascular pathology.Mayo Clin Proc. 1988; 63: 42-57
- Meltzer RS Roelandt J Contrast Echocardiography. Martinus Nijhoff Publishing, The Hague1982
- Ultrasonic endoscope.Lancet. 1980; 1: 629-631
This article is available for purchase as a bound monograph from the Proceedings Circulation Office.