Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Preservation of tissue-fixed immunoglobulins in skin biopsies of patients with lupus erythematosus and bullous diseases—preliminary report.J Invest Dermatol. 1972; 59: 449-452
- Value of electron microscopy in diagnosis of renal disease.J Clin Pathol. 1994; 47: 126-128
- Isolated hematuria in children: indications for a renal biopsy.Kidney Int. 1984; 25: 94-99
- Office evaluation of the patient with proteinuria.Postgrad Med. 1989 Oct; 86: 241-244
- Nephrotic syndrome in adults: a diagnostic and management challenge.Postgrad Med. 1992 Aug; 92 (218; 220): 209-215
- Kidney biopsy in systemic lupus erythematosus. III. Survival analysis controlling for clinical and laboratory variables.Arthritis Rheum. 1994; 37: 559-567
- Increased prevalence of renal biopsy findings other than diabetic glomerulopathy in type II diabetes mellitus.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1992; 7: 397-399
- Renal biopsy.Kidney Int. 1990; 38: 529-543
- Complications of percutaneous renal biopsy: a review of 37 years' experience.Clin Nephrol. 1992; 38: 135-141
- When should renal biopsy be done? An illustrated discussion of indications, pathologic changes, and usefulness for differential diagnosis and management.Clin Pediatr (Phila). 1990; 29: 653-666