Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Positron emission tomography of the heart: mapping flow and metabolism in vivo.Mayo Clin Proc. 1989; 64: 716-719
- Positron emission tomography—the promise of metabolic imaging.Mayo Clin Proc. 1989; 64: 720-724
- Positron emission tomography and its role in metabolic imaging.Mayo Clin Proc. 1989; 64: 725-727
Individual reprints of this article are not available. The entire Symposium on Diagnostic Radiology will be available for purchase as a bound booklet from the Proceedings Circulation Office in November.