Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Asymptomatic cervical bruit and abnormal ocular pneumoplethysmography: a prospective study comparing two approaches to management.Surgery. 1984; 96: 823-830
- The appropriateness of carotid endarterectomy.N Engl J Med. 1988; 318: 721-727
- Effectiveness of carotid endarterectomy for asymptomatic carotid stenosis: design of a clinical trial.Mayo Clin Proc. 1989; 64: 897-904
Carotid Artery Surgery Trialist Group: Comparison of multicenter study designs for investigation of the efficacy of carotid endarterectomy. Stroke (in press)
- Role of carotid endarterectomy in asymptomatic carotid stenosis.Stroke. 1986; 17: 534-539
- Prospective studies for the evaluation of carotid surgery versus medical therapy in neurologically asymptomatic patients.in: Hennerici M Sitzer G Weger H-D Carotid Artery Plaques: Pathogenesis, Development, Evaluation, Treatment. Bertelsmann Foundation, Gütersloh, Germany1988: 273-282
- Carotid surgery versus medical therapy in asymptomatic carotid stenosis.Stroke. 1991; 22: 1229-1235
Address reprint requests to Dr. D. O. Wiebers, Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905