Abbreviations and Acronyms:ANMC (Alaska Native Medical Center), MCBC (Mayo Clinic Breast Clinic)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Department of Health and Human Services. Telehealth services fact sheet. http://www.telemedicine.com/pdfs/TelehealthSrvcsfctsht.pdf. Accessed November 27, 2012.
Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice. Tracking the care of patients with severe chronic illness: the Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care 2008. http://www.dartmouthatlas.org/downloads/atlases/2008_Chronic_Care_Atlas.pdf. Accessed November 20, 2011.
Ferguson AS, Kokesh J, Patricoski C, Hofstetter P, Hogge N. Impact of store-and-forward telehealth in Alaska: a seven year retrospective: impact and experiences from seven years of utilization within the AFHCAN system. 2008. http://www.hss.state.ak.us/healthcommission/meetings/200908/pdf/AFHCAN_impact.pdf. Accessed March 5, 2012.
- Innovation in Indian healthcare: using health information technology to achieve health equity for American Indian and Alaska Native populations.Perspect Health Inf Manag. 2011; 8: 1d
- Developing the Native People for Cancer Control Telehealth Network.Telemed J E Health. 2011; 17: 30-34
- The impact of telehealth on wait time for ENT specialty care.Telemed J E Health. 2010; 16: 551-556
Intercultural Cancer Council. Cancer facts: American Indians/Alaska natives and cancer. http://iccnetwork.org/cancerfacts/AmIndAlNativeFactSheetRev2012Post.pdf. Accessed March 5, 2012.
- Addressing the health care needs of American Indians and Alaska Natives.Am J Public Health. 2004; 94: 13-14
- Cancer heath disparities: moving from why they occur to how they can be prevented.J Clin Oncol. 2012; 30: 354-356
Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium. AFHCAN telehealth solutions. http://www.afhcan.org/. Accessed June 21, 2012.
Grant Support: The Spirit of E.A.G.L.E.S. Community Networks Program ( NCI U01 CA114609 ) provided funding for the initial pilot program.