Abbreviations:DLT (dose-limiting toxicity), ET (essential thrombocythemia), MF (myelofibrosis), MPN (myeloproliferative neoplasm), MTD (maximum tolerated dose), PMF (primary MF), PV (polycythemia vera)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia.N Engl J Med. 2000; 342: 1255-1265
- Classification and diagnosis of myeloproliferative neoplasms: the 2008 World Health Organization criteria and point-of-care diagnostic algorithms.Leukemia. 2008; 22: 14-22
- Pathogenesis of myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 8520-8530
- Circulating interleukin (IL)-8, IL-2R, IL-12, and IL-15 levels are independently prognostic in primary myelofibrosis: a comprehensive cytokine profiling study.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 1356-1363
- How I treat myelofibrosis.Blood. 2011; 117: 3494-3504
- A unique clonal JAK2 mutation leading to constitutive signalling causes polycythaemia vera.Nature. 2005; 434: 1144-1148
- Novel mutations and their functional and clinical relevance in myeloproliferative neoplasms: JAK2, MPL, TET2, ASXL1, CBL, IDH and IKZF1.Leukemia. 2010; 24: 1128-1138
- MPLW515L is a novel somatic activating mutation in myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia.PLoS Med. 2006; 3: e270
- Safety and efficacy of INCB018424, a JAK1 and JAK2 inhibitor, in myelofibrosis.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1117-1127
- Safety and efficacy of TG101348, a selective JAK2 inhibitor, in myelofibrosis.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29: 789-796
- Metabolism, excretion, and pharmacokinetics of [14C]INCB018424, a selective Janus tyrosine kinase 1/2 inhibitor, in humans.Drug Metab Dispos. 2010; 38: 2023-2031
Shi JG, Chen X, Emm T, et al. The effect of CYP3A4 inhibition or induction on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of orally administered ruxolitinib (INCB018424 phosphate) in healthy volunteers [published online ahead of print May 20, 2011]. J Clin Pharmacol. doi: 10.1177/0091270011405663.
- Results of a randomized study of the JAK inhibitor ruxolitinib (INC424) versus best available therapy (BAT) in primary myelofibrosis (PMF), post-polycythemia vera-myelofibrosis (PPV-MF) or post-essential thrombocythemia-myelofibrosis (PET-MF) [abstract LBA6501].J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29
- Results of COMFORT-I, a randomized double-blind phase III trial of JAK 1/2 inhibitor INCB18424 (424) versus placebo (PB) for patients with myelofibrosis (MF) [abstract 6500].J Clin Oncol. 2011; 29
- Long-term outcome of treatment with ruxolitinib in myelofibrosis [letter].N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 1455-1457
This article is freely available on publication, because the authors have chosen the immediate access option.
An earlier version of this article appeared Online First.