Purchase one-time access:Academic and PersonalCorporate R&D Professionals
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The lale phase of the immediate wheat and flare skin reaction: its dependence upon IgE antibodies.JClin Invest. 1976; 58: 408-420
- Diagnostic tests for patients with suspected allergic disease: utility and limitations.Ann Intern Med. 1989; 110: 304-312
- Allergcnic extracts: a review of their safety and efficacy.Ann Allergy. 1984; 52: 2-14
- Survey of fatalities from skin testing and immunotherapy 1985-1989.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1993; 92: 6-15
- Nonfatal systemic allergic reactions induced by skin testing and immunolherapy.Ann Allergy. 1993; 71: 557-562
- Skin testing compared with in vitro testing for screening allergic patients.Ann Allergy. 1991; 67: 133-137
- Comparison of skin testing and three in vitro assays for specific IgE in the clinical evaluation of immediate hypersensitiviry.Ann Allergy. 1992; 68: 35-45
- Reproducibility of skin prick test reactions to common allergens in patients with atopic eczema.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1992; 89: 143-144
- Suppression of immediate skin tests by ranitidine.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1989; 84: 895-899
- The inhibitory effect of antiallcrgy drugs on allergen and histamine induced wheat and flare response.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1973; 51: 11-21
This work was supported by Grant ZZ 0551 from the Mayo Foundation.