Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Deliver)' rales for preventive services in 44 midwestem clinics.Mayo Clin Proc. 1997; 72: 515-523
- Healthy People 2000: National Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Objectives. US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1991 (Publication PHS 91-50212.)
- Guide to Clinical Preventive Services. 2nd ed. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, Md1996
- Healthy People 2000: Midcourse Review and 1995 Revisions. US Government Printing Office, Washington, DC1995
- Disease prevention and health promotion practices of primary care phvsicians in the United States.Am J Prev Med. 1988; 4: 9-16
- Making “time” for preventive services.Mayo Clin Proc. 1993; 68: 785-791
- Cancer screening and prevention: knowledge. attitudes, and practices of New York City physicians.N Y State J Med. 1987; 87: 643-645
- Potential effect of authorization bias on medical record research.Mayo Clin Proc. 1999; 74: 330-338
- The Resource-Based Relative Value Scale: toward the development of an alternative physician payment system.JAMA. 1987; 258: 799-802
- Estimating physicians' work for a resource-based relative-value scale.N Engl J Med. 1988; 319: 835-841
- Iowa State University Press, Ames1980: 185-188 Statistical Methods. 7th ed.
- Physicians' responses to financial incentives: evidence from a for-profit ambulatory care center.N EngUMed. 1990; 322: 1059-1063
- Compensation and quality: a physician's view.Health Aff (Millwood). 1997; 16: 82-86