Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Myoclonus.Mayo Clin Proc. 1996; 71: 679-688
- The nosology and pathophysiol-ogy of myoclonus.in: Marsden CD Fahn S Movement Disorders. Butterworths, London, England1982: 196-248
- AAEE minimonograph #30: clectrophysiologic studies of myoclonus.Muscle Nerve. 1988; 11: 899-907
- History of the Rochester Epidemiology Project.Mayo Clin Proc. 1996; 71: 266-274
- Incidence of epilepsy and unprovoked seizures in Rochester, Minnesota: 1935-1984.Epilepsia. 1993; 34: 453-468
- Diem K Lentncr C Scientific Tables. 7th ed. CIBA-Geigy Ltd, Basel, Switzerland1970
- Juvenile myoclonic epilepsy of Janz.Neurology. 1984; 34: 285-294
- Epidemiology of focal and generalized dystoniain Rochester, Minnesota.Mov Disord. 1988; 3: 188-194
- Incidence and prevalence of Huntington's disease in Olmsted County, Minnesota (1950 through 1989).Arch Neural. 1994; 51: 696-698
- Myoclonus: clinical significance and an approach to classification.Arch Neural. 1960; 2: 600-615
This study was supported in part by the Myoclonus Research Foundation and by the Rochester Epidemiology Project (National Institutes of Health grant AR30582 ).