Material and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Primary and secondary prevention services in clinical practice: twenty years' experience in development, implementation, and evaluation.JAMA. 1995; 273: 1130-1135
- Implementation of preventive services in an HMO practice.J Gen Intern Med. 1990; 5: S123-S127
- Tools, teamwork, and tenacity: an office system for cancer prevention.J Fam Pract. 1992; 35: 388-394
- Office-based interventions to improve delivery of cancer prevention services by primary care physicians.Cancer. 1993; 72: 1100-1112
- Put prevention into practice: a systematic approach to the delivery of clinical preventive services [editorial].Arch Intern Med. 1996; 156: 130-132
- The systematic practice of preventive cardiology.Am J Cardiol. 1987; 59: 690-694
- Making “time” for preventive services.Mayo Clin Proc. 1993; 68: 785-791
- Smoking cessation as a clinic quality improvement project.in: Shopland DR Burns DM Cohen SI Gritz E Kottke TE Tobacco and the Clinician: Interventions for Medical and Dental Practice. National Cancer Institute, Washington (DC)1994: 303-320 (Publication No. NIH 94-3693)
- Using continuous quality improvement to increase preventive services in clinical practice-going beyond guidelines.Prev Med. 1996; 25: 259-267
- Approaches to sample size estimation in the design of clinical trials-a review.Stat Med. 1984; 3: 199-214
- Mail and Telephone Surveys: The Total Design Method. Wiley, New York1978
- Healthy People 2000: National Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Objectives. US Government Printing Office, Washington (DC)1991 (Publication No. PHS 91-50212)
- Healthy People 2000: Midcourse Review and 1995 Revisions. US Government Printing Office, Washington (DC)1995
- Why direct contracting won't put doctors back in the saddle.Managed Care. 1996; 5 (24-25): 19-21
- When physicians advance on the world of managed care.Internist. 1996; 37: 6-9
This study was supported in part by Grant HS 08091 from the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research.
Individual reprints of this article are not available.