Material and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The pathologic evaluation of neoplastic diseases.in: Holleb AI Fink DJ Murphy GF American Cancer Society Textbook of Clinical Oncology. American Cancer Society, Atlanta1991: 7-24
- Usefulness of chromosome examination in the diagnosis of malignant pleural effusions.N Engl J Med. 1976; 295: 1494-1500
- Cytogenetic diagnosis of malignant pleural effusions: culture methods to supplement direct preparations in diagnosis.Mayo Clin Proc. 1982; 57: 488-494
- Loss of the Y chromosome from normal and neoplastic bone marrows.Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 1992; 5: 83-88
- The application of fluorescent in situ hybridization to detect Mbcr/abl fusion in variant Ph chromosomes in CML and ALL.Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 1993; 71: 7-14
- Efficacy of fluorescence in situ hybridization for detecting PMLIRARA gene fusion in treated and untreated acute promyelocytic leukemia.Mayo Clin Proc. 1994; 69: 1047-1053