PATIENTS AND METHODS
Abbreviations:CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), CI (confidence interval)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- World Health Report 2000: Health Systems: Improving Performance. World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland2000: 164
- Tuberculosis morbidity among U.S.-born and foreign-born populations—United States, 2000.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2002; 51: 101-104
- Recommendations for prevention and control of tuberculosis among foreign-born persons: report of the Working Group on Tuberculosis among Foreign-Born Persons.MMWR Recomm Rep. 1998; 47: 1-29
- The epidemiology of tuberculosis among foreign-born persons in the United States, 1986 to 1993.N Engl J Med. 1995; 332: 1071-1076
- Tuberculosis among foreign-born persons in the United States, 1993-1998.JAMA. 2000; 284: 2894-2900
- Core Curriculum on Tuberculosis: What the Clinician Should Know. 3rd ed. US Dept of Health and Human Services, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination, Atlanta, Ga1994
- Calculating Incidence, Prevalence and Mortality Rates for Olmsted County, Minnesota: An Update. Section of Biostatistics, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn1992 (Technical Report Series, No. 49.)
- Immigrants in Minnesota: an increasingly diverse population.Available at: www.mnplan.state.mn.us/pdf/2001/ImmigrationDiverse.pdf(Accessibility verified July 16, 2004.)Date: December 2000
- Nationwide survey of drug-resistant tuberculosis in the United States.JAMA. 1994; 271: 665-671
- The Epidemiology of Tuberculosis Among Foreign-Born Persons in Minnesota, 1999-2003.Accessibility verified August 10, 2004.)
Data presented in part at the 99th Annual Meeting of the American Thoracic Society, Seattle, Wash, May 16-21, 2003.
Individual reprints of this article are not available.