Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Defining prostate specific antigen progression after radical prostatectomy: what is the most appropriate cut point?.J Urol. 2001; 165: 1146-1151
- Long-term (15 years) results after radical prostatectomy for clinically localized (stage T2c or lower) prostate cancer.J Urol. 1994; 152: 1850-1857
- Prostate-specific antigen after anatomic radical retropubic prostatectomy: patterns of recurrence and cancer control.Urol Clin North Am. 1997; 24: 395-406
- The incidence and significance of detectable levels of serum prostate specific antigen after radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 1994; 152: 1821-1825
- Hazard rates for progression after radical prostatectomy for clinically localized prostate cancer.Urology. 1997; 50: 93-97
- Cancer recurrence and survival rates after anatomic radical retropubic prostatectomy for prostate cancer: intermediate-term results.J Urol. 1998; 160: 2428-2438
- Long-term hazard of progression after radical prostatectomy for clinically localized prostate cancer: continued risk of biochemical failure after 5 years.J Urol. 2000; 164: 101-105
- Natural history of progression after PSA elevation following radical prostatectomy.JAMA. 1999; 281: 1591-1597
- Recurrence patterns after radical retropubic prostatectomy: clinical usefulness of prostate specific antigen doubling times and log slope prostate specific antigen.J Urol. 1997; 158: 1441-1445
- Prostate-specific antigen doubling times in patients who have failed radical prostatectomy: correlation with histologic characteristics of the primary cancer.Urology. 1997; 49: 737-742
- Radical prostatectomy for stage A adenocarcinoma of the prostate: staging errors and their implications for treatment recommendations and disease outcome.J Urol. 1991; 146: 1053-1058
- Histologic grading and clinical staging of prostatic carcinoma.in: Tannenbaum M Urologic Pathology: The Prostate. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia, Pa1977: 171-187
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc, New York, NY1997: 170-173 TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours.
- The value of serum prostate specific antigen determinations before and after radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 1989; 141: 873-879
- Prostate bed massage as a means to determine the source of a rising prostate specific antigen after radical prostatectomy.Am J Clin Oncol. 1995; 18: 481-483
- Influence of digital rectal massage on urinary prostate-specific antigen: interest for the detection of local recurrence after radical prostatectomy.Prostate. 1998; 34: 23-28
- An analysis of urinary prostate specific antigen before and after radical prostatectomy: evidence for secretion of prostate specific antigen by the periurethral glands.J Urol. 1993; 149: 783-786
- Percent of free prostate-specific antigen values in men with recurrent prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy.Urology. 1998; 52: 474-478
Dr Roberts is now with Urology Associates, Scottsdale, Ariz.