Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cytosine arabinoside with daunorubicin or adriamycin for therapy of acute myelocytic leukemia: a CALGB study.Blood. 1982; 60: 454-462
- Cytarabine plus idarubicin or daunorubicin as induction and consolidation therapy for previously untreated adult patients with acute myeloid leukemia.Blood. 1992; 79: 313-319
- A phase III trial comparing idarubicin and daunorubicin in combination with cytarabine in acute myelogenous leukemia: a Southeastern Cancer Study Group Study.J Clin Oncol. 1992; 10: 1103-1111
- A randomised clinical trial comparing idarubicin and cytarabine to daunorubicin and cytarabine in the treatment of acute non-lymphoid leukaemia: a multicentric study from the Italian Co-operative Group GIMEMA.Eur J Cancer. 1991; 27: 750-755
- Results of a randomized trial comparing idarubicin and cytosine arabinoside with daunorubicin and cytosine arabinoside in adult patients with newly diagnosed acute myelogenous leukemia.Blood. 1991; 77: 1666-1674
- A phase III study of daunorubicin vs idarubicin vs mitoxantrone for older adult patients (>55 yrs) with acute myelogenous leukemia (AML): a study of the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (E3993) [abstract].Blood. 1998; 92 (Abstract 1284.): 313a
- A systematic collaborative overview of randomized trials comparing idarubicin with daunorubicin (or other anthracyclines) as induction therapy for acute myeloid leukaemia.Br J Haematol. 1998; 103: 100-109
- Neutropenic enterocolitis: spectrum of the disease and comparison of definite and possible cases.Clin Infect Dis. 1998; 27: 695-699
- Neutropenic enterocolitis [editorial].Clin Infect Dis. 1998; 27: 700-701
- Neutropenic enterocolitis following treatment with cytosine arabinoside-containing regimens for hematological malignancies: a potentiating role for amsacrine.Ann Hematol. 1991; 62: 129-134