PATIENTS AND METHODS
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trust and sources of health information: the impact of the Internet and its implications for health care providers: findings from the first Health Information National Trends Survey.JAMA. 2005; 165: 2618-2624
- HarrisInteractive. The Harris Poll Web site.Accessed June 24, 2008.)
- Pew/Internet: Pew Internet and American Life Project Web site.Accessed June 24, 2008.)
- Policing the “Wild West” world of Internet pharmacies.Chi-Kent L Rev. 2001; 76: 1333
- Model guidelines for the appropriate use of the internet in medical practice.Accessed June 24, 2008.)
- Report of Conference Committee H.
- Accessed June 24, 2008.)
- The patient-computer interview: a neglected tool that can aid the clinician.Mayo Clin Proc. 2003; 78: 67-78
- Instant medical history.Proc Annu Symp Comput Appl Med Care. 1994; : 1036
- Will patients use a computer to give a medical history?.J Fam Pract. 2000; 49: 921-923
- Accessed June 24, 2008.)
- Detecting alcoholism: the CAGE questionaire.JAMA. 1984; 252: 1905-1907
- The CES-D Scale: a self-report depression scale for research in the general population.Appl Psychol Measures. 1997; 1: 385-401
- The International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF): a multidimensional scale for assessment of erectile dysfunction.Urology. 1997; 49: 822-830
- Assessing equivalence: an alternative to the use of difference tests for measuring disparities in vaccination coverage.Am J Epidemiol. 2002; 156: 1056-1061
- Reporting of noninferiority and equivalence randomized trials: an extension of the CONSORT Statement.JAMA. 2006; 295: 1152-1160
- Multiple testing of noninferiority hypotheses in active controlled trials.J Biopharm Stat. 2004; 14: 327-335
- Some comments on frequently used multiple endpoint adjustment methods in clinical trials.Stat Med. 1997; 16: 2529-2542
- A modified Poisson regression approach to prospective studies with binary data.Am J Epidemiol. 2004; 159: 702-706
- Impotence.JAMA. 1993; 270: 83-90
- Incidence of erectile dysfunction in men 40 to 69 years old: longitudinal results from the Massachusetts Male Aging Study.J Urol. 2000; 163: 460-463
- The demise of the physical exam.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 548-551
- Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites (VIPPS) Application Website.Accessed June 24, 2008.)
- Practice patterns in sildenafil prescribing.Fam Med. 2006; 38: 110-115
- Consumer advice: buying drugs online.Harv Health Lett. 2000; 25: 1-3
- Cyberpharmacies and the role of the US Food and Drug Administration.J Med Internet Res. 2001; 3: E3
- Be WWWary of Internet drugs.Heart Advis. 2002; 5: 4-5
- The Internet, confidentiality, and the.Camb Q Healthc Ethics. 2001; 10 (pharmacy.coms): 157-160
- Virtual pharmacies boast easy access, privacy safeguards.Am J Health Syst Pharm. 1999; 56 (1177-1179.): 1174
- A health questionnaire based on paper-and-pencil medium individualized and produced by computer. II. Testing and evaluation.JAMA. 1969; 208: 2064-2068
- Responsive regulation of Internet pharmacy practice.Ann Health Law. 2001; 10: 75-103
- Evaluation and medical management of erectile dysfunction.Mayo Clin Proc. 2006; 81: 385-390
This work was supported by the University of Utah Clinical Cardiovascular Pharmacology Program.
Dr Jurige is a compensated medical advisor for KwikMed.com.