Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The spirochetal etiology of Lyme disease.N Engl J Med. 1983; 308: 733-740
- Lyme arthritis: an epidemic of oligoarticular arthritis in children and adults in three Connecticut communities.Arthritis Rheum. 1977; 20: 7-17
- Update: Lyme disease—United States.MMWR. 1984; 33: 268-270
- The clinical spectrum and treatment of Lyme disease.Yale J Biol Med. 1984; 57: 453-461
- Erythema chronicum migrans and Lyme arthritis: epidemiologic evidence for a tick vector.Am J Epidemiol. 1978; 108: 312-321
- Lyme carditis: cardiac abnormalities of Lyme disease.Ann Intern Med. 1980; 93: 8-16
- Fatal pancarditis in a patient with coexistent Lyme disease and babesiosis: demonstration of spirochetes in the myocardium.Ann Intern Med. 1985; 103: 374-376
- Ticks, spirochetes, and new diagnostic tests for Lyme disease.Mayo Clin Proc. 1985; 60: 402-406
- Successful parenteral penicillin therapy of established Lyme arthritis.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 869-874